Innotech is seeking to fill a Product Owner opening within the following Responsibilities:
- Be the Product Owner for an innovative FinTech platform in private capital markets.
- Work tightly with other stakeholders to implement new product development initiatives based on customer requirements.
- Manage the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of an agile-based product team.
- Manage a product roadmap together with prioritization, sprint, QA and release planning that results in regular and continuous innovation and delivery of products.
- Work actively with internal stakeholders to capture and refine conceptual product innovations.
- Manage both automated and manual feedback from customers for product refinement especially in the context of key product KPIs.
- Manage the capture and the quality of requirements in the form of Epics, User Stories and Tasks and ensure efficient handover to the development team.
- Coordinate with key staff including Project Managers, QA Managers, Scrum Masters, CTO, COO and CPO to ensure a smooth and efficient SDLC implementation and ensure the delivered product meets the customer needs.
- Create a vision to enhance the existing products continuously, also inspiring the development team to produce high quality features.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in Software Product Management preferably as Product Owner / Product Manager.
- University degree in in Software Engineering, Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in B2B SaaS product development - preferably Financial Services.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple product inputs and translate to product development and build implementation roadmaps and manage development priorities.
- Experience using hard data and metrics to substantiate assumptions that link product design and features to strategic objectives based on business requirements.
- Strong conceptual UI/ UX design skills.
- Experience in SDLC including knowledge of business requirements and documentation.
- Experience in Agile project management.
- Six Sigma, CMMI or equivalent experience in formal process improvement and software development (is a plus).
- Proficiency in English
Innotech for Programming and Technology L.L.C.
Edward Said Street, Castle Building (Wassel Building)