We are looking for an active, energetic HR intern to help us perform various administrative tasks and support our HR team’s daily activities REMOTELY.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, responding to staff inquiries, etc.
- Bachelor's degree (all fields are eligible)
- Excellent English Skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.