Palestine Tech Jobs
Post Your Job
Just one more thing!
Your email address:
Software Quality Assurance Engineer - Amazing opportunity.
Apply for this job
Seeking a QA Engineer that will support us in testing the various software solutions that we develop. The QA Engineer will work as part of an agile team to support both the Product Manager and the developers in providing a constant gauge on the quality/health of the solution throughout its life cycle.
The main responsibilities for this role are the following:
- create and execute test plans
- file clear and prioritized defects in our SCRUM tool
- verify fixes
- validate all internal builds before giving to end customer (i.e. make sure no obvious regressions)
- Set up automated tests for picking up regressions.
- Provide daily metrics on the quality of the product
o Areas tested
o Tests completed with results (pass/fail)
o Open bugs/open rate
o Closed bugs/closed rate
As such we are looking for experience in the following areas:
- Greater than three years in a software application testing role.
- Have created test plans including unit tests, feature tests, workflow tests.
- Experience filing and prioritizing defects (we will ask for examples to be provided)
- Executed manual test plans
- Has created QA reports based upon tests with daily metrics
- Good communication skill. Able to present and follow-up on QA results within the team
- Experience conducting performance testing
- Held role with title that has Quality Assurance or Testing in it
- Able to evaluate a 3D object or a scene from a geometrical and perceived visual perspective
- 3D would be a big bonus, ideally Designer/Artist/CAD/3D Gaming background. And/or literate in 3D terminology (shaders, scene graph, ...). UE4 Unreal Engine is also a big bonus.
- Scripting a bonus to help with automated testing.
This is for an amazing opportunity testing new cutting-edge 3D software products, plugins, and experiences.
About 4D Pipeline:
Come join one of the best teams you can imagine. Work on great projects, getting sh!t done, make products people love! Having a Great Team has been our simple formula for our success. We are looking for seasoned and experienced people who are brilliant at what they do. In return - we will give you great work, great clients, great team, and a long term great profitable relationship. You get to work with some of the best Brands and companies in the world, companies like Epic Games, AUDI, AMD, Intel, NVIDIA, IKEA, BMW Mini, VANS, Unity Technology, and many others, including fast growing startups. You'll be playing a key role in each project and will be continuously learning new technologies and working on cutting edge products. Most of all, you'll enjoy your work and the people you work with and we'll do all that we can to help you meet and exceed your goals.
- Timezone: Europe or Oceanic ideally.
- As part of our hiring process you will have a video interview
- Working English required (spoken and written)
- Unless otherwise stated, a minimum of 35 hours per week - must be able to work week days - not just weekends. If you have a fulltime job please do not apply.
- Must be an individual not an agency/firm.