360Moms is a fast growing company that aims to revolutionize the digital support offered to parents in the Arab Region. We believe in transparency, authenticity and integrity. Our team’s atmosphere is Fun, friendly, and flexible. If the below fits you, then you could be the next addition to our family!
We are looking for an outstanding Full Stack Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website. Web developer responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to the backend development and database design.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Create RESTful APIs according to standards and best practices
Design and create databases and data tables
- At least 2 years proven experience in web development.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with PHP and Laravel framework.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or a related field