Integration Support Specialists are responsible for supporting our clients with software (non-POS) integrations functions, including payroll, direct bank connection, hiring listings, and vendor invoice upload, keyed entry, and payment. They manage pertinent customer communications through tickets, live chats, and phone calls.
High English proficiency required.
• Prompt customers for information necessary to troubleshoot problem reports
• Reach out to customers by phone and / or screen share as necessary to understand problem reports
• Identify solutions to problem reports and deliver them to customers
• Help customers understand non-POS integrations functions
• Route non-integrations customer issues to appropriate teams and team members
• Diagnose and document software defects and escalate them to Integrations Support Manager or Lead
• Participate in live chats
• Manage personal queue of customer tickets
• Identify gaps in company self-help documentation
• Assist Manager, Integration Support in rolling out and supporting new non-POS integration