We are searching for a DevOps engineer, to lead the development, automation, and implementation of our client infrastructure. As a DevOps engineer, you will manage core production systems, including frequent changes and updates, identify and resolve problems and improve technologies and processes. Participating in RnD projects, development & supporting product’s CICD lifecycle, writing cloud automation tasks, and supporting DevOps Production Services
· Public Cloud Management (AWS/GCP/Azure) (one of clouds – must) (2 years).
· Real-Time monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana, Zabbix, or similar solutions)– must.
· Kubernetes Cluster setup, management & helm development -Advantage.
· NoSQL DB background (Casandra, MongoDB)- Advantage.
· CI/CD Tools (Jenkins preferable, GIT based Source Control Systems).
· Linux System Admin/Integrations (2 years).
· CM & Infra as Code Tools (Ansible & Terraform preferable).