Palestine Tech Jobs
Post Your Job
Just one more thing!
Your email address:
Apply for this job
CloudScale is looking for a designer who is excited to create beautiful and usable products with some of the biggest brands in the world.
Just some quick info about why it's awesome to work for us: all of the work is from home except for some small situations (such as meet and greet at the beggining of a project), fully paid employee medical insurance, dental, vision, we reimburse for your internet, cell phone, generous bonus program.
A candidate for this position should be able to successfully mix both beauty and functionality. Your work should not only reflect a brand's identity but should be carefully thought out in a way that directly addresses the client's pain points and creates a great experience. You not only have a great design eye but are also able to empathize with your target user base and create interfaces that connect with them. You are comfortable working on a fast paced environment tackling different projects simultaneously but never at the cost of your work/life balance.
Ideally, you should have at least 3 years of experience working with teams that design online and/or mobile applications. Your portfolio should be able to illustrate not only your style and creativity but a well-structured thought process that can tell us how you went from ideation to high fidelity prototyping.
Please Note We're only hiring from these states at the moment due to tax purposes:
- New York
- South Carolina
Key responsibilities include:
- Gather requirements and specifications for product design- User heavy journey mapping to create both intuitive and efficient experiences
- Conduct user research, concept, usability testing and gather feedback when needed
- Create wireframes and prototypes based on the client's goals
- Lead design demos with clients
- Take ownership of projects and feel empowered to make suggestions that could have a positive impact on the final product.
- Solve complex issues with heavy data with creative solutions
- Generate beautiful UI designs with well-structured UX behind them
- Collaborate and communicate with product managers to successfully deliver approved designs to the development team.
- Proven UX/UI experience with a portfolio that not only displays the final product but the process behind it
- Familiarity with user research and agile design processes
- A good understanding of existing mental models for both web and mobile-based products as well as effective UI standards.
- Proficiency with design/prototyping applications such as Adobe Creative Cloud ( XD and Axure are our preferred prototyping tools but feel free to apply if you use others like Invision, Framer or Figma ).
- Great communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
- A solid understanding of graphic design principles and how to apply them to enhance UX.
- Experience working on UX within an Agile software development environment.
Nice to have:
- Experience working on products that require branding and following a visual identity.
- Some experience with creative direction.
- Someone who is very comfortable giving and receiving feedback.
- A designer who is able to mix both beautiful and functional elements to create great products.
- Capable of making informed critical decisions on your designs that anticipate user's interactions.
- Comfortable giving opinions, asking questions and suggesting solutions.
- Really good at prioritizing and providing both the team and clients with transparency and accurate timelines.
- Incredibly self-motivated with a proactive attitude due to remote work
- Someone who enjoys working on a team and listening to different opinions.
- Excited about building products that solve real problems for major companies and known brands.