A leading mortgage company is looking for a temp, REMOTE UX/UI Designer. In this role, you will work to ensure that all aspects of UX/UI are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, intuitiveness, and outstanding visual design. UX/UI Designer will be responsible for designing graphic elements and building navigation components along with providing adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems.
Our client is one of the nation's leading and fastest-growing mortgage companies - a proactive, customer-focused company that keeps innovating.
As a UX/UI Designer you will:
• Possess empathy and understanding of user needs to simplify complexities, perceptive to issues and advocating to resolve problems and enhance product features
• Develop and concept a comprehensive UI/UX and visual design strategy for the brand
• Have an understanding of integrated customer insights from measured and qualitative sources to emphasize and improve customer experiences.
• Be able to expedite concepts and product design decisions with the development of workflow diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups and flowcharts, personas, storyboards, site maps and prototypes.
• Design UI elements and tools including navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets (mobile and desktop).
• Test UI elements such as, page designs, CTAs, banners, page layouts, page flows, and target links for landing pages
• Have an ability to create designs for user interfaces from detailed business requirements for application development and B2C objectives
• Have experience in acquiring user data (conducting usability studies, user interviews, contextual inquiry) for testing analysis
• Possess an ability to create designs for user interfaces from detailed business requirements for application development and B2C objectives
• Collaborate with senior management and directors to create tailored experiences for users
• Adhere to and build upon existing brand standards for typography and graphic design
Our ideal Candidate will have the following:
• Bachelor's degree (Design, Computer Science, or Marketing-related degree preferred)
• Min 6+ years of UI/UX design experience for digital products or services
• Possess consumer brand or financial services/mortgage industry experience is preferred
• Strong communication skills, exceptional attention to detail and the ability to interface well with executive management
• A proven track record delivering results in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving
This is a remote, temp opportunity for a company based in the Atlanta, GA area. To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio link for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.